Eshcol National Harvest Festival
Almond Wing – Training Wing
ENHF Personnel -Hill Horses
Hill Horses – Meaning
1. The King (Jesus) will ride upon a horse. Esther 6:8-11
Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the royal crown which is set upon his head: whom the king delighteth to honour.
2. Horse Gate was one of the Gates of the Temple in Jerusalem Neh. 3:28
“From above the horse gate repaired the priests, every one over against his house. “
3. The horse gate was southeast of the temple and close to the city of David, which originally was the Jebusite fortress and later included the entire southeastern hill (2 Samuel 5:7; 1 Chro. 11:5). The gate was so-named perhaps because of the many horses connected with the kings of Israel and the city of David.
4. Horse is a symbol of might and strength Job 39:18-19
“What time she lifteth up herself on high, she scorneth the horse and his rider. Hath thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder”?
5. The strength of a horse comes from the Lord Job 39:19
“Hath thou given the horse strength? hast thou clothed his neck with thunder”?
6. Psalm 32:9 The bit and bridle of Hill Horses should be with the Lord
“Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee”.
7. Horses are prepared for the day of battle Proverbs 21:31
“The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of the Lord”.
8. Proverbs 26:3 Hill Horses should not wait for a second whip from the master, (a warning!)
“A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool’s back.”
9. Hill Horses should be surefooted in the wilderness , shouldn’t stumble. Isaiah 63:13
“That led them through the deep, as an horse in the wilderness, that they should not stumble”?
10. Horses rush into the battle. Jeremiah 8:6
Every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle.
10. The Lord of hosts makes his beloved a goodly horse Zech. 10:3 (Be a goodly horse Oh! Hill Horse.)
The Lord of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.
Desert Horse – The horse that fight against the Hill Horse
1. Jeremiah 51:21
And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider;
2. Amos 2:15
Neither shall he that rideth the horse deliver himself.
3. Zech. 9:10
And I will cut off the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off:
4. Zech. 12:4
In that day, saith the Lord, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5. Zech. 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Three ways Antichrist’s armies destroyed:
1. By a plague causing the flesh to consume away while they stand upon their feet. The eyes will consume away in their holes, and their tongues will consume away in their mouths (Zech. 14:12). This will happen to both men and beasts (Zech. 14:15).
2. A great tumult from the Lord will be among them and they will destroy one another (Zech. 14:13).
3. Judah will fight and destroy many (Zech. 14:14).
Hill Horse – 2 Types
1. Lion Wing (Hos.13:7,8 , 12:8,)
2. Leopard Wing (Hos.13:7,8)
The Lion Wing of the Hill Horse
Why Lion? Meaning
1. Genesis 49:9 Jesus is the Lion of Judah. The HH is His Army.
Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
2. Numbers 23:24 The Lion will not lie down until he eats up the prey
Behold, the people shall rise up as a great lion, and lift up himself as a young lion: he shall not lie down until he eat of the prey, and drink the blood of the slain.
3. Numbers 24:9 Lions are blessed by God
He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? Blessed is he that blesseth thee, and cursed is he that curseth thee.
4. Proverbs 28:1 Lion is the symbol of boldness
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.
5. Proverbs 30:30 Lion, strongest among beasts
A lion which is strongest among beasts, and turneth not away for any;
6. Eccles. 9:4 Don’t be a dead lion!
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
7. Ezekiel 1:10 The likeness of God’s appearance – face of a lion
As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.
The Leopard Wing
Why Leopard Wing? Meaning
- Jeremiah 5:6 Leopard’s work-watching over the cities
Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities:
- Daniel 7:6 Leopard even though an animal, has double the swiftness of a bird which flies in the air.
After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl;
3. Hosea 13:7 Leopard an animal which will observe in the way.
Therefore I will be unto them as a lion: as a leopard by the way will I observe them.